Our youngest son experienced kidney failure and a transplant at the age of 15. As his primary caregiver, I felt led to utilize my music background (*see below) in conjunction with Sound & Healing Therapy certifications (*see below) to provide holistic alternatives for individuals and families navigating medical journeys. Health impacts not only the physical body, but the time, finances, mind, soul, and spirit of both the individual on the journey and their families. Sound Expressions Sound & Healing Therapy and music purposes to release both the frequencies and the intentions of restoration, i.e., renewing the body through sound.
Tammy Sorenson is a Psalmist and Teacher, a special ops Kingdom force, sharing her portion of Holy Spirit light and her key of skilled Spirit-led music as a vessel to awaken, activate, and release freedom and restoration through the blood atonement of Jesus Christ to those caught in bondage (Isaiah 61). “Here I am, send me” (Isaiah 6:8).
Tammy Sorenson of Sound Expressions, The Arts Expressed, and formerly Jaran Family Ministries has been involved in music since elementary school. She has a *B.A. in Piano Performance, a *B.S. in Vocal Music Education, an *M.A. in Music Education, a *Doctorate in Practical Theology, is licensed and ordained by the Fellowship of Christian Assemblies, is a Certified *Sound & Healing Therapist and Certified *VoiceBio Sound & Healing Therapist, a Certified Essential Oils Coach, and a Life Coach. Jaran Family Ministries ministered at family camps, conferences, seminars, prayer and worship gatherings, and women’s retreats. Sorenson has been involved in local church leadership, beginning in worship ministry leadership at age eleven, and serving the last 37 years with her husband, Kevan. She taught in the public school as a music educator for nearly 10 years, in private music instruction for 37 years, and as a home educator of their six children for over 20 years. The Sorenson’s have three biological children and three adopted children from Guatemala, all of who have ministered with the family in various areas of gifting’s over 20 years. Tammy has also served in children’s and family ministry leadership 27 years and House of Prayer ministry 17 years. She is a pianist, singer, psalmist, sound healing therapist, songwriter, teacher, speaker, essential oils coach, and author. All Music Production by Jaran Sorenson Productions/Nashville, TN. All Graphic Design by Jadan Advertising and Design/Atlanta, GA.
Sorenson’s newest Sound & Healing Therapy CD release (holistically frequency infused), coming January 22, 2018, Sound Expressions for Kids, is her thirteenth sound & healing therapy CD release (*see CD NOTES for details pertaining to Sound & Healing therapy specifics and benefits); her first CD created specifically and intentionally for children. Sound Expressions for Kids incorporates holistic infused frequencies through instrumental music created intentionally to release Word, Spirit, peace, calming, and creativity into the atmospheres of children. Sorenson’s latest curriculum, The Children’s Heart Cry…Teach Me (Equipping the Generations to BE the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth, her first comprehensive parent/teacher curriculum, was released in November 2017, as was her School of the Psalmists.
Sorenson’s September 2017 CD Release, Fragrant Expressions, is her twelfth sound & healing therapy CD release and incorporates Essential Oil frequencies into the project (*see CD NOTES for details pertaining to Sound & Healing therapy specifics and benefits).
HEALING EXPRESSIONS, October 2016, is her eleventh Sound Expressions Sound & Healing Therapy album (*see CD Notes for details pertaining to each album’s Sound & Healing Therapy specifics and benefits.). July 2016, SOUND EXPRESSIONS VOL. 2, is her second Sound Expressions compilation Sound & Healing Therapy CD collection to include her very best and favorite Spirit led spontaneously recorded keyboard and piano pieces. from her first seven Sound & Healing Therapy albums: Alignment, Waves, Into Me See, Behold, Salt & Light, Waterfalls, and Joy Overflowing. (*see CD Notes for details pertaining to each album’s Sound & Healing Therapy specifics and benefits.) May 2016, SOUND EXPRESSIONS VOL. 1, is her first Sound Expressions compilation Sound & Healing Therapy CD collection to include her very best and favorite Spirit led spontaneously recorded instrumental strings and pad sounds from her first seven Sound & Healing Therapy albums: Alignment, Waves, Into Me See, Behold, Salt & Light, Waterfalls, and Joy Overflowing. (*see CD Notes for details pertaining to each album’s Sound & Healing Therapy specifics and benefits.) KEY EXPRESSIONS, April 2016, is her eighth Sound Expressions Sound & Healing Therapy release (*see CD Notes for details pertaining to Sound & Healing Therapy specifics and benefits). JOY OVERFLOWING, November 2015, is her seventh Sound Expressions Sound & Healing Therapy release (*see CD Notes for details pertaining to Sound & Healing Therapy specifics and benefits). WATERFALLS, August 2015, is her sixth Sound Expressions Sound & Healing Therapy release (*see CD Notes for details pertaining to Sound & Healing Therapy specifics and benefits). Her new book release, June 2015, Was I Not Listening OR Did Someone Not Tell Me? – The Journey of a Psalmist, contains her fifth Sound & Healing Therapy CD Release, Salt & Light (*see CD Notes for details pertaining to Sound and Healing Therapy specifics and benefits). Was I Not Listening OR Did Someone Not Tell Me? is available at www.soundexpressions.net, www.TheArtsExpressed.com, Amazon, and Kindle, as are the Sound and Healing Therapy CDs under her website Product pages, iTunes, CD Baby, and wherever digital distribution is available. Sorenson’s previous CD recording and book projects include:
- FRAGRANT EXPRESSIONS (*CD Notes)
- HEALING EXPRESSIONS (*CD Notes)
- SOUND EXPRESSIONS VOL. 2 (*CD Notes)
- SOUND EXPRESSIONS VOL. 1 (*CD Notes)
- KEY EXPRESSIONS (*CD Notes)
- JOY OVERFLOWING (*CD Notes)
- WATERFALLS (*CD Notes)
- Salt & Light (*CD Notes)
- BEHOLD (*CD Notes)
- INTO ME SEE (*CD Notes)
- WAVES (*CD Notes)
- ALIGNMENT (*CD Notes)
- A Spontaneous Christmas Keyboard Collection (*CD Notes)
- Free to Be His Glory (*CD Notes)
- Grace for the Journey (*CD Notes: a collection of the best from each of her previous CD’s)
- The Journey: Hebrew Songs for Intercessory Piano (*CD Notes: Instrumental Intercession Utilizing Software that Converts the Hebrew to Musical Notation, and Under the Inspiration of Holy Spirit Adding Harmonies, Rhythms, and Form to Transform the Spoken Word into a Musical Word)
- No More Orphans! Intercessory Piano CD and Companion Book (*Spontaneous Instrumental Intercession on Behalf of Every At-Risk Child Throughout the World: Born and Unborn)
- Spontaneous Expressions (*CD Notes: A Spontaneous Prophetic Instrumental Jaran Family Ministries CD, Unrehearsed and Created During Recording – Includes Scripture, Prayer, and One Original Worship Song with Vocals)
- How Did We Get To Here – and how do we get to where we need to be? (Original Book, Art and Original Song)
- The Little Ugly House (A Children’s Story about Learning to Shine from Within, co-authored with Jocilyn Sorenson)
- Hidden Treasure, Kingdom Jewels and ME! (A Children’s Story of Discovering the Treasure of Christ Within)
- I Am A Good Idea! (A Children’s Story: I Have a Gift in Me and I Carry GIfts the World Needs)
- The Journey of Adoption (Our Family’s Guatemala Adoption Journey, co-authored by Kevan, Jenna, Jocilyn, and Josiah Sorenson)
- No More Orphans (I Am A Good Idea!, I Have a Gift Within Me, I Carry Gifts the World Needs manual for parents and educators)
- Worship is for Kids (A Practical Approach to Leading Children in a Lifestyle of Passionate Worship)
- The New Testament: a View from the Mountain (A Curriculum for Kids)
- The Parables (A Collection of Original Scripture Songs)
- We Belong to Christ (First Recording of Original Songs)
- And the Moral of the Story Is… (A Collection of Original Songs to Accompany Classic Children’s Stories)
- A Study of the Gifted and Talented and its Application to Music Education in the Primary Grades (Includes a Measurement for Musical Talent for Preschoolers – Grade 3)
Free to Be His Glory, released in September 2012, is dedicated to the memory of Lucy Reithmiller of Deborah Company Midwest, and a percentage of each of the CD proceeds will be sown into autism research/education.
For details and products available from Sound Expressions or The Arts Expressed, please visit: www.soundexpressions.net, www.TheArtsExpressed.com, tammysorenson.com, iTunes, CD Baby, or The Arts Expressed Facebook Music Store.