What Does A Sound Healing Therapist Do?
I work with music. Sound is everywhere, and music is able to engage people at all levels. Specifically, I analyze body frequencies. My baseline tool is a VoiceBio, which provides a frequency measurement. This profile is used to create music specific to individual needs; the human voice reveals much of what’s transpiring within emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
Once specific needs are identified, I spontaneously create a musical piece tailored to the client’s body’s frequency needs, whether it be enhancement, support or de-stressing. Clients in my sessions have often referred to this experience as likened to receiving a sound massage.
I am a Prophet/Perceiver (Romans 12:4-8) Psalmist, sharing my portion of Holy Spirit light and my key of music as a vessel to awaken, release, and activate freedom and restoration through the blood atonement of Jesus Christ to those caught in bondage (Isaiah 61).
If any of the following questions pertain to your needs, you may want to consider Sound Healing and Therapy with Sound Expressions:
- Do you wrestle with nagging thoughts?
- Do your emotions or thoughts feel stuck?
- Are you or is someone you know have difficulty sleeping?
- Are you stressed about finances, relationships, health, work, school, or circumstances?
- Are you being emotionally, mentally, physically, or spiritually stretched or exhausted?
- Are you needing to find peace and rest in the busyness of life, needing a break from the daily routine of life to soak in a sound massage?
- Are you struggling with stuck emotions, depression or grief?
- Do you need a fresh perspective?
- Are you experiencing difficult life situations (sickness, disease, death, stress, anxiety, grief)?
- Do you or someone you know need music that ushers peace and calming into daily life?
- Are you caught up in a medical treadmill and looking for alternative options?
- Are you in need of prayer specific to your needs?
- Do you wrestle with an ‘orphan spirit’ (a sense of rejection, abandonment, loneliness, alienation and isolation)?
*See Contact Information Page to Schedule A Sound Healing Therapy Session, a Sound Massage,
a Musical Commission, or Special Event Today!