Do you or does anyone you know wrestle with
1) insecurity, jealousy, or low self-esteem?
2) serving God to earn His love?
3) medicating internal alienation, isolation or loneliness through food,
alcohol, drugs, shopping, etc.?
4) being driven by a need to succeed?
5) using people as objects to fulfill their goals?
6) anger & fits of rage?
7) always being in competition with others?
8) their primary identity centered around material possessions,
physical appearance, and activities?
9) manipulating &/or controlling others?
These are ‘symptoms’ of an ‘orphan spirit’ – a false self – at work. Holy Spirit came to guide us into ALL truth, so that He who the Son sets free is free indeed! The Father’s love is all about restoration of our true selves in the spirit of sonship: body, mind, soul & spirit! Personal sound and healing therapy ministry will be Holy Spirit led for all participants.
Join us for Restoring the Foundations: from Orphans to Sons, Today, Saturday, January 31, February 28, 2015 from 2-4 p.m. at Land of Promise Church (see address below), Buffalo, MN (free will offering).